Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own ninja, and fight to rise through the rank's of your village. Travel the vast world of naruto, complete missions. Become a Hero. Whats your Nindo?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyokujitsu, Yosen
Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:52 am by Elendril

» Character Template
Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 10:54 am by Elendril

» Nara Jutsu
Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:40 am by Elendril

» Kage Muramasa
Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 11:30 pm by Elendril

» Nara Character
Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 8:13 am by Elendril

» Quest Posting Template
Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:41 am by Elendril

» Zulu D. Freeman
Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm by Elendril

» Salem Pendragon Updates
Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:02 am by Elendril

» Logo Works
Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:23 am by Elendril

» Zeda Update
Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 am by Elendril

Statistics
We have 60 registered users
The newest registered user is tamsewarr

Our users have posted a total of 1667 messages in 173 subjects

Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elendril
Kazekage
Kazekage
Elendril

Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon) Empty
PostSubject: Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon)   Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 8:20 am

<blockquote>
THE RAKSHASA DEMON TEMPLATE

BASIC INFORMATION

» Name: (What is their name?)
» Titles: (Does your character have any sort of special title rank, nickname or alias?)
» Age: (How old they look and their real age)
» Gender: (Male, female or none?)
» Affiliation/Rank: (What Group are they apart of or are they rouge?)

» True Appearance Written: (What is the appearance of your Rakshasa? They do not have any form of shifter appearance, they are always in their true form)

» True Appearance Picture: (If you have an image, feel free to post it here. If not, remove this)

PERSONALITY INFORMATION

» Personality: (Everyone has a general personality. Please make sure it at least 2 to 3 paragraphs)

BACKGROUND

» History Three paragraph minimum of your characters history. Also include how they became a Rakshasa as it is very key to the powers and appearances they can take.

THE DAGI TVACA (Dāgī Tvacā)

» Dāgī Tvacā Name: (Does their tainted skin's power have a name?)

» Dāgī Tvacā Appearance: (In what form does their Dāgī Tvacā appear? This can be a patch of reptilian skin, a large metal arm, anything that effects their outer appearance.)

» Dāgī Tvacā Release Appearance: (What happens when your Rakshasa uses their Dāgī Tvacā? Does their tainted skin simply glow, or does it gain an effect like being entailed in death and blood? It's up to you.)

» Dāgī Tvacā Powers: (What type of power or buff does your Dāgī Tvacā give you? For some, it can be a simple as an incredible speed/strength or even intelligence buff. For others it can be a weapon or a personal power)

GENERAL AND NATURAL SKILLS

» Natural Abilities: (What are some of the natural attributes and general things your character is capable of doing? This covers things such as intelligence, demon magic and their levels of strength/speed/agility, etcetera.)

SIN/DEVETA/UNIQUE ABILITIES

» Sin/Deveta/Unique Abilities: (Those Rakshasa born of a Sin implanted in them are capable of having powers related to their Sin. Those born of Deveta and Death can take on traits that would be associated with him, and the unique abilities are born from the "birth" method. Depending on how your Rakshasa was made, this could highly influence their unique power-set)

NARAKA JANAVARA (Hell Beast)

» Naraka Jānavara name: (Do they have a name?)

» Naraka Jānavara Personality: (What type of personality does your Naraka Janavara have? At least one paragraph on this)

» Naraka Jānavara Appearance: (Does your Hell Beast take on the appearance of a wild beast of Hell, or does it take on a more humanoid form? This is up to you.)

» Merged with Rakshasa?: (Is this Hell Beast holding a portion of the Rakshasa's power or is it only holding it's own? Depending on your choice, it may make your Hell Beast stronger than others, but other Rakshasa of equivalent tier stronger than your character until merged in their final form)

» Naraka Jānavara Abilities: (What sort of powers can your Naraka Janavara use? These can be basics things or indepth explanations, it's up to you. Note: those who hold a portion of their Rakshasa's power are likely to have more abilities

TUKARA SAITANA

» Tukaṛā Saitāna Name: (Does your Tukaṛā Saitāna have a name?)

» Tukaṛā Saitāna Appearance: (what does their appearance look like? For Rakshasa not storing power in their Hell Beast, their appearance usually remains far more humanoid shaped. For those with power in their Hell Beasts, once merged, the appearance is usually much more demonic and frightening)

» Tukaṛā Saitāna Powers: (Depending on your birth method, this may also influence their powers in this final form. What sort of powers do they gain by accessing this ascended state?)

» Naraka Janavara Tukaṛā Saitāna Appearance: (When the Tukara Saitana is activated, the Hell Beast is also forced into a new ascended state. Whether fighting with them or not, it is a forced transformation that can only be activated by the Rakshasa)

» Naraka Janavara Tukaṛā Saitāna Abilities: (What abilities do your Hell Beast(s) gain during the Tukara Saitana?)

THE SKILL SHEET

To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not feel your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. We will also do your will sheet for you upon grading your application.

Rakshasa Skills
  • Dāgī Tvacā Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Naraka Jānavara Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Astitva Ki Barhata: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Reality Warping: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Naraka Jānavara Skills
  • Demon Magic Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Rebirth Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Demon Skills
  • Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Demon Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Shadow Movement: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

DE Control
  • Semi-Immortal Capacity: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Breakdown Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Necromancy Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • DE Barrier: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

ROLE PLAY SAMPLE

» Role Play Sample:(Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)
</blockquote>
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-storys.rpg-board.net

Rakashasa (Lux Asthavon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World :: Creations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: