Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own ninja, and fight to rise through the rank's of your village. Travel the vast world of naruto, complete missions. Become a Hero. Whats your Nindo?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyokujitsu, Yosen
Heavenly Sword Style  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:52 am by Elendril

» Character Template
Heavenly Sword Style  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 10:54 am by Elendril

» Nara Jutsu
Heavenly Sword Style  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:40 am by Elendril

» Kage Muramasa
Heavenly Sword Style  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 11:30 pm by Elendril

» Nara Character
Heavenly Sword Style  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 8:13 am by Elendril

» Quest Posting Template
Heavenly Sword Style  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:41 am by Elendril

» Zulu D. Freeman
Heavenly Sword Style  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm by Elendril

» Salem Pendragon Updates
Heavenly Sword Style  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:02 am by Elendril

» Logo Works
Heavenly Sword Style  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:23 am by Elendril

» Zeda Update
Heavenly Sword Style  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 am by Elendril

Statistics
We have 60 registered users
The newest registered user is tamsewarr

Our users have posted a total of 1667 messages in 173 subjects

Heavenly Sword Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elendril
Kazekage
Kazekage
Elendril

Heavenly Sword Style  Empty
PostSubject: Heavenly Sword Style    Heavenly Sword Style  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Style Name: Heavenly Sword Style ??
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y2rJelsjgnQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y2rJelsjgnQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Style Type: Weaponry Kenjutsu
Style Weapon: Sword
Description: Heavenly Sword Style despite it's name was described as the most vicious form of kenjutsu combat and was said to involve significant internal focus on the part of the user. The style employs as mass amount of aggression using the wielders ferocity and aggression as a medium to employ powerful techniques. Thus the practice was not only considered a fighting style but a set of ideals. It is also referred to as a concentrated rage. Channeling the user's inner darkness into a controlled storm. Encompassing bold direct movements the style is known to be more taxing on the user's energy due to a broader focus and deeper utilization of emotion.

The practitioner was said to maintain a calm exterior appearance, but they were also stated to experience significant internal pressure that was unleashed as a weapon.it Renowned for it's ferocity it was described as sometimes paradoxical and unpredictable, as well as filled with concepts that made the style too difficult and unattractive to most disciples. The styles primary offensive is to unbalance and wear down it's opponents by using erratic and unpredictable attacks that tear down an opponent and their defenses.

Like most Tengakure styles it heavily emphasizes offense bolstering it's attacks with a pure yet raw energy and rage. Though not as graceful or flashy as most styles it brought fourth an aggression most referred to as a "man possessed". More than a fighting style; it was a state of mind that led through the most raw primal mind state of the wielder requiring the user to enjoy the fight, and relish the satisfaction of winning. A heavenly sword style user's attacks would flow into each other with liquid precision, creating the constant near-invisible weave of energy that could rip an opponent apart. However it is cautioned to master the style and not let it master you. Practitioners of the style are said to let themselves fall into the darkness and thus take on physical changes through long term use. They become unnaturally pale and there iris color becomes a stained yellow.
<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6rDGbiBeJf4?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6rDGbiBeJf4?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Origin/History: The original creator of the basis of the style was named "The demon Emperor" he was able to channel his legendary fury into his sword strikes. Though considered more of a technique to overwhelm his opponents than a style it earned him great renown. He then taught it to his prized apprentice known as the "Heavenly Sword". Later becoming "Master heavenly Sword" he refined the technique and it's principles into a lethal fighting style. generations later the fighting style was lost to Mikoshina one of the Amatsu legends and later recovered by Amatsu Qilin.

Style Secret Techniques
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-storys.rpg-board.net
Elendril
Kazekage
Kazekage
Elendril

Heavenly Sword Style  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword Style    Heavenly Sword Style  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 7:46 pm

Heavenly Sword Style  73m2

Name: Piercing Sky Heaven
Type: Kenjutsu
Used For: Offensive
Element: N/A
Range: Short
Duration: Instant
Hand SealsCharge up:
Description: The user has the ability to sacrifice damage for penetrating power. The user focuses chakra in the blade or techniques used by the blade to alter it's properties. Thus the blade or technique used can pierce defenses/items one rank higher but damage done is one rank lower.
Weakness: Requires Weapon

Name: Striding Cloud
Hand Seals/Charge up:
[b]Description:
The user upon striking an enemy uses a single hand for speed and the moment before impact grasps the blade with two hands quickly to add tremendous cutting power. This will increase user of this technique's striking/cutting power being able to overcome/Penetrate attacks of lower or equal ranks of the sword
Weakness: Requires Sword

Name: Immortal Sky Technique
Hand Seals/Charge up:
[b]Description:
The user swings his sword sending out a thin wave of chakra originating from the sword and arcs out in whatever angle the sword is slashed in. The arc is appears as a clear ripple that travels at the same speed the sword was swung in. As the wave travels forward the arc expands from the original 5ft adding another 2ft for every yard it has to travel. The technique not only has formidable cutting power but also does damage to armor and defenses lowering their integrity by the the rank of the strike.

Name: Hidden Cloud Trap Method
Hand Seals/Charge up:
[b]Description:
The user must have used cloud devastation technique prior to this technique. When using this technique in addition to Cloud Devastation the cloud trail becomes razor sharp, thin wires composed of chakra. The wiring has the strength and cutting power of the chakra rank used. The wiring can be manipulated up to 3 posts.

Name: Parting Cloud Eternal heaven
Hand Seals/Charge up:
[b]Description:
The user has the ability to infuse his blade and techniques that span from the blade with the power to slice through intangible or formless substances as if they were solid material for B-Rank chakra used each additional post costs D rank chakra to maintain.

Name: Cloud Devastation Technique
Range: 20 meters
Hand Seals/Charge up:
[b]Description:
Focusing chakra aound the the sword, the user conjures a rippling cloud around their blade. From the blade they can shoot these rippling clouds at a speed of 20mph. They have the appearance of baseballs sized orbs with a cloudy trail that begins from where the projectiles originated and does not dissipate for 4 user posts. The user may fire 4 of these and can manipulate them for 3 user posts. If struck the cloud explodes five feet per orb doing damage to everything in it's path and leaving behind a cloudy trail.

Name: Sword Graveyard of Heaven
Type: Kinjutsu
Range: 20 Meters
Hand Seals/Charge up:
[b]Description:
The user stabs his sword into the ground and 10 swords of the same rank rise up per post(cap of 5 posts). Any special properties that the original sword has the swords of the technique have as well. The swords can be wielded independently or can be manipulated in mass up to the range allotted. The swords can move up to 30mph. After the 5 post cap the user loses control of 10 swords per post until he is down to his/her original blade.
Weakness: Requires Sword Requires Master Kenjutsu
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-storys.rpg-board.net

Heavenly Sword Style
Page 1 of 1