Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own ninja, and fight to rise through the rank's of your village. Travel the vast world of naruto, complete missions. Become a Hero. Whats your Nindo?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyokujitsu, Yosen
Earth Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:52 am by Elendril

» Character Template
Earth Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 10:54 am by Elendril

» Nara Jutsu
Earth Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:40 am by Elendril

» Kage Muramasa
Earth Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 11:30 pm by Elendril

» Nara Character
Earth Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 8:13 am by Elendril

» Quest Posting Template
Earth Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:41 am by Elendril

» Zulu D. Freeman
Earth Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm by Elendril

» Salem Pendragon Updates
Earth Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:02 am by Elendril

» Logo Works
Earth Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:23 am by Elendril

» Zeda Update
Earth Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 am by Elendril

Statistics
We have 60 registered users
The newest registered user is tamsewarr

Our users have posted a total of 1667 messages in 173 subjects

Earth Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elendril
Kazekage
Kazekage
Elendril

Earth Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Earth Jutsu    Earth Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:57 am

Name: Earth shuriken
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 5m
Element: Doton
Description:After the needed hand signs Hirashi would slam his foot onto the ground causing earth to pop up in front of Hirashi in the form of five shurkien that with a simple command of Ki or a slight movement of the hand Hirashi can send off at his target at about 45MPH. Though these shurkien can only be controlled the masturbate they are sent off, this means that they can be left floating for a maximum of 3 masturbate before Hirashi has to send them off.

Name: Mud shot jutsu
Range: 5m
Description: Hirashi will shoot mud from his mouth at an enemy; the chakra-enhanced mud is able to trap and slow an opponent down. This mud is sticky and hardens up when someone steps on it, or when coming into contact with a target, making it hard to break out of it, but can be broken out of by using a C ranked Taijutsu.

Name: Earth Clone
Range: close to long
Description: Hirashi will take the earth around him and having it become a clone that will look just like him. But unlike Hirashi the clone is very heavy since it is made of earth. Though despite the clone being heavy it is very strong being able to deal powerful blows to those that it hits. Though it only takes one Jutsu of a higher then it or one C rank lightning jutsu to destroy it. But when it is destroyed it will crumple into rocks. The clone is not able to use any jutsu so it has no chakra, and is 50% slower then its creator.

Name: Earth Release: Mud Body Technique
Range: short
Description: After the needed hand seals Hiroshi can transform his body into mud. In this form, Hiroshi can move around and control mud to a high degree, even more so than the mass of his body. While like this Hirashi is very slippery and easily able to avoid his targets since he is able to blend in with the earth perfectly since he can become apart of it to a existent when he is like this. Though while like this he is very vulnerable to lightning jutsu as well as the fact that it is hard for him to defend himself.

Name: Earth shackles
Range: 5M
Description: After doing the needed hand signs Hirashi is able to make shackles of earth come from the ground that will wrap up around the targets leg's up unto right below the knee. This will serve as a shackle that will keep the person stuck in one place. Though a person with intense strength may be able to break the shackles with pure physical power. While a Crank Lightning jutsu will be able to break the shackles. (Note other elemental jutsu can break the Shackles though they must be B rank and for water jutsu they must be A rank)

Name: Earthen defense
Range: 3M radius of Castor
Description: After Hirashi does the needed handsigns and stomps on the ground. The area around him will start to rise up and form jagged rocks that are eight feet tall. This will form as a defense for Hirashi. Though people are able to get into the defense by going under the rocks or being able to dive right into the center of it without being stabbed on the jagged rocks. These rocks can be broken by B rank jutsu of most elements and C rank lightning jutsu

Name: Golem Technique
Range: short to long
Description: This technique allows the user to create a large animated creature composed of rock, although the necessary earth can be created either from within the user's own body and expelled through their mouth or from a nearby pre-existing source of earth.Although its size can differ between uses, the Golem always possesses an ample amount of brute strength. It is also very durable, as it is able to take a good amount of damage. This makes the Golem ideal whether it be serving as additional support or simply as a mobile shield. Now though the Golem has no chakra supply of its own its brute strength allows for it to fight against its opponents as well as take many hits. Now depending on how much chakra is used depends on how much damage the Golem can take over all.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-storys.rpg-board.net

Earth Jutsu
Page 1 of 1