Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own ninja, and fight to rise through the rank's of your village. Travel the vast world of naruto, complete missions. Become a Hero. Whats your Nindo?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyokujitsu, Yosen
Kessho clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:52 am by Elendril

» Character Template
Kessho clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 10:54 am by Elendril

» Nara Jutsu
Kessho clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:40 am by Elendril

» Kage Muramasa
Kessho clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 11:30 pm by Elendril

» Nara Character
Kessho clan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 8:13 am by Elendril

» Quest Posting Template
Kessho clan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:41 am by Elendril

» Zulu D. Freeman
Kessho clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm by Elendril

» Salem Pendragon Updates
Kessho clan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:02 am by Elendril

» Logo Works
Kessho clan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:23 am by Elendril

» Zeda Update
Kessho clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 am by Elendril

Statistics
We have 60 registered users
The newest registered user is tamsewarr

Our users have posted a total of 1667 messages in 173 subjects

Kessho clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elendril
Kazekage
Kazekage
Elendril

Kessho clan Empty
PostSubject: Kessho clan   Kessho clan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:10 am

Name: Shōton Kesshō
Kekkei Genkai:

Shōton (Crystal Release) The Crystal Release is a rare and specialized field of elemental ninjutsu that can create crystal as well as manipulate already-existing crystals and crystalline structures. It is assumed that this advanced element is the product of both the mixture of Doton and Raiton chakra types. Crystal Release can crystallize any substance, thus, earth, water, and wood techniques are useless against it. Using crystal ninjutsu, the user can crystallize any physical material and even the moisture in the air around them, turning them into a weapon. In the case of human targets, Crystal Release can solidify its targets down to the cellular level, imprisoning and even killing the victim should the crystal ever be struck, reducing the mass of crystal and the victim down to crystalline dust.

The only apparent weakness of the Crystal Release is that it cannot crystallize either raw energy or chakra as they have no physical mass to crystallize, allowing a person with either energy-based jutsu, such lightning, fire, wind, or good chakra control to properly counter it. Crystal Release is also susceptible to a specific sound wave frequency; because crystal requires a very precise build-up of molecules, the proper sound waves can break down the build-up before the crystal can properly form.

Clan traits:

Hair & Eyes: Those of the Kessho clan tend to always have dark blue hair and blue eyes. This is because this is a very big trait to the Kessho clan. And very few members of the clan are born without having dark blue hair or eyes. And those born without the dark hair or blue eyes are said to be very special to the clan.

Weaponry: Most members of the Kessho clan tend to have the weaponry spec, as the clans abilities tend to go very well with the abilities of weaponry. And since the clans abilities are very good for weaponry users, a lot of members of the clans tend to take weaponry as there sub or main spec.

Earth Element: Those of the Kessho clan all have earth as their main element. This is not known why but said to be because the Earth release goes with Crystal release. As crystal release is possible just a very advanced version of Earth release.

Dynamic: Only a very few of the Kessho have the ability to use Dynamic jutsu. This are jutsu that let the kessho make the crystal into things like animals, so only those with a Dynamic SC can use the Dynamic jutsu. (1/3)

History: It is unknown how the Kessho clan truly came to be what it is today. But it is rumored that the clan started hundreds of years ago in the village of Iwagakure. The clan was made by a name known as Eita. This man would be the first to come and learn how to utilize the unique style of Crystal Release threw many different experiments done to his body. And in due time the man would become very well adapted with the way of Crystal release. And at first he was shunned by the idea of the crystal release style by his village. This would be because the village did not like the way that Eita would experiment on his own body. And so the village would go after him and kill him. But little did the village know that Eita had a daughter born not o long ago. And his daughter would inherit his ability of Crystal release. And she would be where the Kesshō clan truly started.

Clan Symbol:N/A

Clan Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-storys.rpg-board.net

Kessho clan
Page 1 of 1