Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own ninja, and fight to rise through the rank's of your village. Travel the vast world of naruto, complete missions. Become a Hero. Whats your Nindo?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyokujitsu, Yosen
Tenki clan  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:52 am by Elendril

» Character Template
Tenki clan  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 10:54 am by Elendril

» Nara Jutsu
Tenki clan  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:40 am by Elendril

» Kage Muramasa
Tenki clan  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 11:30 pm by Elendril

» Nara Character
Tenki clan  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 8:13 am by Elendril

» Quest Posting Template
Tenki clan  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:41 am by Elendril

» Zulu D. Freeman
Tenki clan  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm by Elendril

» Salem Pendragon Updates
Tenki clan  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:02 am by Elendril

» Logo Works
Tenki clan  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:23 am by Elendril

» Zeda Update
Tenki clan  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 am by Elendril

Statistics
We have 60 registered users
The newest registered user is tamsewarr

Our users have posted a total of 1667 messages in 173 subjects

Tenki clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elendril
Kazekage
Kazekage
Elendril

Tenki clan  Empty
PostSubject: Tenki clan    Tenki clan  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:51 am

Subject: Tenki clan (wip) Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:52 am
Clan Name: Tenki clan
Kekkei Genkai:Soshigan the Elemental Eye

The Soshigan is a Doujuts of the Tenki clan. The Soshigan allows members of the Tenki clan to use the five elements of Doton, Katon, Suiton, Futon and Raiton. Each element is gained by a different stage of the Soshigan. The Soshigan comes with a fatal flaw the members of the Tenki Clan unless the Soshigan is active are unable to perform elemental Ninjutsu of any kind unless the eye is activated. When the Soshigan is activated within a Tenki members eye they are able to use any Elemental Ninjutsu they have learned while the Doujutsu has been active. At each stage of the Soshigan the user if able to chose which element they are able to unlock. But the Soshigan eye is very dangerous to use. Since they eyes cause headaches and the disease Pneumococcal Disease (Streptococcus pneumoniae). The more advanced the user get's in the KKG the more dangerous the disease get's. Pneumococcal disease is caused by the bacterium Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus), which has more than 91 known serotypes. The major clinical syndromes include life-threatening infections such as meningitis, bacteremia, and pneumonia. Pneumococcus is the most commonly identified cause of community-acquired pneumonia. It is also a major cause of milder but more common illnesses, such as sinusitis and otitis media. The disease can be cured by having the blood cleaned. But the nex time the KKG is used it will just start back up

Stage 1: The first stage of the Soshigan. At this stage a member of the Tenki CLan is able to choose the first element they are able to wield with the Doujutsu activated. ( All members of the clan start at this stage can only be activated for 5 post before 3 post cool down. And in this stafe the eye takes E rank chakra each post it is activated )

Stage 2: At the second stage a member of the Tenki Clan is able to choose the second element the eye will allow them to wield while it is activated.( 450 the eyes can be activated for 7 post before a autimatic 3 post cool down it takes up to E rank chakra for each post it is activated. Genin Max )

Stage 3: At the third stage of the Soshigan, a member of the Tenki clan gets a third element to choose to wield.( 750 word training and the Eyes can be activated for 9 post before a automatic 4 post cool down. Chuunin Max)

Stage 4: At the fourth stage of the Soshigan, a member of the Tenki Clan is able to choose the fourth element they wish to wield. ( 900 word training and the eyes can be activated for 12 post before a 5 post cool down )

Stage 5: At the final stage of the Soshigan, the member of the Tenki Clan is given the final element out of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind and Lightning depending on the first four they chose to wield. At this stage the Tenki Member is able to wield all five elements while there Soshigan is activated.( 1000 word's training and the eyes in this stage can stay active for up to 12 post before a automatic shut down for 10 post. In this stage elemental control is the strongest. )

Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:
Clan Traits:The traits of this clan is that all members of the clan specialize in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu and Nintai
Clan Traditions:N/A
Clan Jutsu:N/A
Clan History:N/A
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-storys.rpg-board.net

Tenki clan
Page 1 of 1